Protection from Scratch and dust. Our ceramic coating makes it easier on your surfaces to be washed with just water and comes scratch free.
Ceramic coatings protects the surface against corrosion and rust and any other damages to the metal body.
Our unique insulation coating also protects against the heat and keeps the environment UV rays free and cool.
- This coating helps the car shield itself from dust or other foreign particles on its own. This coating helps to protect the car’s surface from dirt, pollutants and everyday wear and tear. This is more durable and easier to clean. It protects the surface from dirt, dust and UV rays which gives the surface a brand-new finish with low maintenance. It is hydrophobic and it provides water-beading which prevents water from clinging to the surface.
- glass coating consists of particles of silicon dioxide within the hard resin that works to repel contamination and increase shine. It leaves a wet’ look that many in the industry desire. Most coatings are self-cleaning and even delay the build-up of crime and the elements in between cleans
- Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) is a composite material made up of polymer that is supported with fibers for added strength. It is commonly used in industries such as aerospace, construction and marine to build structures that require added resistance to force in order to prevent deformation. Fiber-reinforced plastic is useful in terms of corrosion protection because it helps in preventing corrosion due to force application and deformation such as stress corrosion cracking.
- Wood finishing, with special wood finishing products, involves the application of a protective layer to otherwise bare wood, but before a protective coating can be applied, the wood’s surface must be prepared. Sanding, planning, and scraping can help eliminate surface imperfections by softening and smoothing the wood. Processes to alter the wood’s color and aesthetic are often applied before the finish, including staining and bleaching. Once these processes are completed, the appropriate finish is selected. However, because wood is a versatile material with countless functions, wood finish is equally diverse. By comparing specific application requirements with various finish traits, the right coating can be selected.
- Fabric coating is an operation that imparts to a textile substrate, additional properties such as strength, stability, water or acid repellence, or other specific characteristics of appearance.
- Films are applied to all types of leathers to give them a natural look and feel to the surface, but leathers with a film coating are much harder to the touch and not as luxurious feeling as pigmented leather. Films are applied over splits and bonded materials to give them the look of leather, technology is getting so good, even the worlds’ finest experts are finding it hard to tell them apart.
- - high performance insulating coatings use micro-sized material with nano-sized internal architecture that inhibits the transfer of heat, causing the material to act as an effective thin insulator – inside or out, and even when sandwiched between other materials. And some have a little extra: Because of their ability to enter the very intermolecular structure of materials like steel and synthetics, these coatings bond with the surface and bring extremely strong anti-corrosive characteristics, combined with unmatched tear-off rates, so they are very useful in maritime and industrial environments.
- Standard paint contains many low-quality fillers that are irregular in shape and size, which means they are unable to pack together closely. In contrast, the ceramic coatings are all symmetrically shaped (round) yet irregular in size. This means that the tiny spheres can squeeze together tightly when a Shield coating is applied, producing a dense layer of protection that’s able to effectively withstand the full range of weather elements we experience in this part of the country. This substantial ceramic coating not only ensures a longlasting, attractive paint job, but also helps support a more comfortable indoor temperature and reduced infiltration of outside noises.
HYGIENE/ ANTI-MICROBIAL COATING
- It’s extremely important for all healthcare facilities and food production businesses to keep a clean and hygienic environment. Businesses within these industries must ensure they meet strict regulations. keeping your workplace safe and clean by regularly cleaning and tidying may still be unsanitary with respect to flooring and walls if they have not been sufficiently sprayed with hygiene coatings. Hygiene coatings allow the walls to be a safe non-bacterium growing zone. They are much easier to wipe down and clean. Due to their non-porous properties, the bacteria is less likely to cling to the surface. No matter what gets on the walls such as bodily fluids or any food, it can be wiped with ease, and won’t leave any stains.
- Graphene coatings are considered the newest innovations to emerge in the automobile industry. However, Graphene is a carbon-based material that is not new. Graphene comprising one layer of carbon atoms is praised as the sturdiest material known to exist on earth. It is 200 times more rigid than steel, lighter than paper. Two things account for this strength. Today, Graphene is increasingly getting accepted among detailers due to its hardness and ‘anti-static properties. Furthermore, it does not allow the dust to settle down on the surface coated with it because of its anti-static properties.
- Ceramic coats, often with 6–8-month durability, provide an excellent combination of protection and shine. The base provides water beading and sheeting properties. It has a high-water contract angle to help ensure your vehicle stays dry. These coatings have impressive durability. The coatings protect your pain from the elements and contaminants. They also last an incredibly long time and offer protection from light scratches. When compared to other sealants on the market, they all protect against similar things, however, the longevity of glass and ceramic coats is much longer as the preparation is more significant.
This is the best place to get your car Ceramic Coated. Very professional and good job ! I got 5 of my cars done from them, right from Honda Jazz to BMW. Works out cheaper if you add 5 years cost of buying polishes and cleaning the cars every week. Also the hydrophobic materials they use keeps the car dust and stain free always. A must if you love your car.
I recommend to all in ranchi and jharkhand cities peoples to go once and quote your best ceramic coating in your car at wow detailing studio only..
The best among the rest! This defines them. Competitive price with best services are being offered with regards to the ceramic coat, PPF, tints and many more. The perfect salon for your car.